Er du også afhængig? Jo du er. Det er jeg i hvert fald og du kan finde mig lige her hvor jeg dagligt (flere gange dagligt) lægger billeder og videoer op af træning og mad (surprise) men også helt almindelig hverdagsglimt. Er du på instagram? Skriv dit navn i kommentarfeltet hvis du gerne vil have at jeg tjekker dig ud
Er du i tvivl om du er afhængig kan du jo læse listen nedenfor.. Jeg har sige ja til et par stykker..
1. You choose your outfits in the morning based on how they will look after filtering.
2. If you didn’t upload it, you didn’t eat it.
3. If you didn’t snap a #mirrorshot #selfie, you didn’t wear it.
4. You’ve started to view the world exclusively in squares.
5. Accordingly, rectangular photos on social media now look positively amateur.
6. In bed, after you turn out the light, you give Instagram one last refresh, just to make sure you’re caught up.
7. You find yourself frequently reviewing your own Instagram stream critically to assess what other people might think of you, based on your most recent photos.
8. You’re extremely judgmental of the filter choices of others. (“Kelvin? With the frame?!”)
9. You say things like “Hold on – I need to Insta this really quick,” more than once a day.
10. You consider anything less than double-digit likes a failed photo, and delete it.
11. You obsess over your statigr.am statistics on a daily basis, especially lost followers and your “most liked” photos.
12. You’re an app purist – and frown upon using photos uploaded from the web instead of taken with your iPhone.
13. The hashtag(s) for your image is of utmost importance #nofilter #OOTD #throwbackthursday #latergram
14. You have the use of “tilt focus” down to a science.
15. You’ve read all of IFB’s Instagram posts.
16. 90 percent of the reason you even have a smart phone is so you can use Instagram.
17. You pre-edit your Instagram photos with other apps to maximize their impact.
18. You’re envious of dog and cat owners, purely because of the photo ops.
19. You can’t understand why in the world anyone would have a Blackberry.
20. Choosing the right filter is the most agonizing six minutes of your day.
21. You can’t remember the last evening you didn’t take a photo of the sunset.
22. More than a few times, you’ve chosen your shoes, your manicure, your coffee shop or your route to work based on it’s “Instagramability.”
23. You consider your ratio of followers to follows to be one of your greatest accomplishments in social media.
24. A loss of 3G (or 4G if you’re fancy) connectivity without a wifi network nearby is reason enough to leave a party, boutique, restaurant, wedding, concert, or baby shower.
25. You have serious opinions about people’s wedding hashtags, and might already know what yours will be.
26. Instagram stalking is your new Facebook creeping, and you’re obsessive with your “clear search history” maintenance.
27. You’ve turned down a potential romantic partner because of their sub-standard Instagram photos.